tisdag 12 februari 2013

Sickness of the year

Sorry for not changing my language to English here, did not think about it!
I came back from Milan this Sunday evening very late and when I woke up for 1st day of school yesterday i had very high fever and a sore throat. How typical is that, anyway, so I've been in bed since then and I really hope that I will feel better tomorrow. The time in Milan was very good, I met with my relative Giorgio for coffee and icecream and he told me alot about the family history, super interesting.

Having a throwback tuesday today with this song (very quietly) on in the background in my room. It's wierd that no matter how sick I am, when I study, when Im tired etc, I always always listen to music! Addiction.

"The prettiest people do the ugliest things" is my favorite line


 I have to lie down again, I will write more as soon as I feel better!

Xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar